Hotel built in 1972, Last complete renovation 2006, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 68, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 48, of which have 2 separate beds 20, of which have a double bed 28, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Number of junior suites 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of business rooms 7, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, No-smoking room 61, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 2, Air Plus Meeting Card
Bahnhofstr. 15, 85774 Unterföhring, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 8.76 km
- City centre (Unterföhring) 2.83 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 20.81 km
- Highway (A9 - München-Freimann) 2.15 km
The Comfort Hotel is located close to the Medienpark, just 8 km from the city centre. The Unterföhring S-Bahn (city rail) station is within 3-minute walking distance from the hotel.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 3,00 EUR
- Car park is a 0-minute walk away
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 8,00 EUR
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 14:30.00 and from 18:00 until 00:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 9 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 8,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 8,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Comfort Hotel am Medienpark
I attended a Bayern Munich game that weekend, so the hotel was not to far from the hotel. You do have to take a bus and the subway, but the journey to the stadium was short. The breakfast was really good. One of the things that I enjoyed the most. Overall is not a bad hotel if you want to attend a soccer game at the Allianz Arena.
I can't recall anything bad with the hotel.
Günstiger Hotelparkplatz, guter Anschluss an S-Bahn, reichhaltiges Frühstücksbuffet, günstiger Preis
Gruseliger Duschvorhang im Bad entspricht nicht mehr den heutigen Hygienevorstellungen, Möbel alt und nur noch teilweise vorhanden, keine Minibar
Warm welcome, friendly staff, basic but comfortable.
The tap was loose on the sink (room 303) The breakfast bacon and scrambled eggs were lukewarm, I think the heater wasn't on on the bain marie. The coffee machine was confusing resulting in multiple cups being used to accommodate overflow.
The description of the hotel was perfect. It really is only 5 mins. away from the train station "Unterföhring". The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful, the single room was spacious and CLEAN. I also strongly recommend to have breakfast there too. They have a large assortment of food.
I have nothing negative to say.
no air condition, very noisy at open windows
very clean and quiet rooms and the breakfast is very nice.definitely recommand it to my friends.
1. Large parking area, free of charge 2. Clean with the exception of spiders 3. Very close to the S-bahn station
1. only some rooms have a mini bar (description says otherwise) 2. the rooms have not been refurbished for at least 15 years (again the description is misleading) 3. our room was swarmed by spiders 4. one of the staff at the reception was extremely rude 5. the bed made extremely loud noises even with slight movements
Simple, straightforward, no-frills hotel. Friendly staff, clean, decent beds. Not the latest in fashion or design but everything in good working order. Excellent value for money.
only wish is for more English channels on TV in room (now only CNN ythjat I could find).
Tea and Coffee making facilities in the room would be a benefit