Hotel built in 1950, Last complete renovation 1999, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 40, Number of single rooms 22, Number of double rooms 18, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 14, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 7, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Rooms with connecting door 5, Hotel closed from 2009-01-01, to 2009-01-03, Hotel closed from 2009-12-23, to 2010-01-03, Reception manned at weekends from 06:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Renovation work planned 2009-01-01, to 2010-12-31, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 40, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 2, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-10-07, Renovation work planned 2009-01-01, to 2010-12-31, in area other
Lange Str. 141-145, 27580 Bremerhaven, Germany
- Station (Bremerhaven Hbf) 3.28 km
- City centre (Bremerhaven) 2.28 km
- Airport (Bremen Airport (BRE)) 58.92 km
- Highway (A27 - Bremerhaven-Mitte) 2.81 km
6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Security patrolled car park
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 6 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Hotel bar
- Sunbathing lawn
- Garden terrace
- Children's playground
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 0
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection in 30 rooms
- Room safe
- Fridge in 0 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 0 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 0 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Ice machine
- Washing machine for guests
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Beddings changed every 7 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
- Room service from 14:00.00 until 22:00.00
Evaluations of Columbus
bar was closed in the evening
Überraschend hübsches, gemütliches Hoel mit viel Charme von innen, von aussen hätte man das nicht vermutet. Doppelzimmer als EZ war gross, das Bad endlich mal eines mit Ablagemöglichkeit für Kosmetik, und es war ruhig.
Parkplatz relativ weit zum Hotel, wenn man Gepäck schleppen muss. Das Hotel bestehtaus mehreren EInheiten, ist aber die Mühe wert. BeimFrühstück gab es leider alle Marmeladen, Butteretc.in diesen widerlichen Plastikpäckchen...diesen Müll kann man heutzutage leicht vermeiden, und leckere Marmeladen aus dem Topf schmecken auch viel besser.
Very friendly staff, very helpful. Good atmosphere, really cosy and special. Internet free of change and always works.
A slight obsession with the heating. They always turn it off whenever some staff is in the room, and also check during the day, and if you are not in, they turn it off. It is not really cold, though, but it might be unpleasant for some customers. The breakfast is very nice, but exactly the same choice every day. A little change would not harm.
nice hotel, very clean and the arrangement is also good...
Mooie gratis parkeerplaatsen, zeer goed ontbijt.
Sehr gutes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
This hotel was charming! The atmosphere was lovely - lots of antiques and beautiful decor. The breakfast buffet was by far the best I've ever had in a 'less than 4 star' hotel. And the price was great!
Stayed there for two nights, very friendly service, always there to help, highly recommended for both business and pleasure trips.
The staff was wonderful
We were on the second floor and the floor was very noisy to walk on.