Hotel built in 2001, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 26, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 15, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which have a double bed 7, Number of suites (separate rooms) 5, Hotel closed from 2009-12-23, to 2010-01-02, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking room 26, Family rooms available 5, Children's beds/cots 2
Ottostr. 13, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 0.2 km
- City centre (Frankfurt) 1.5 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 12.35 km
- Highway (A648 - Anschluß (Theodor-Heuss-Allee)) 2.15 km
The Columbus Hotel is located in the centre of Frankfurt am Main, close to the railway station and numerous sights. The nearby attractions include the old Opera House, the Commerzbank Tower, the Main Tower, the Silver Tower and the market hall Kleinmarkthalle Frankfurt.
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is a 5-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- TV with international news channel
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Columbus
Very Friendly staff
Book a double room and ended up with 2 small single beds. Outside i was offered drugs on numerous occasions by dealers until the second days when there was a drugs bust.
Wifi connection was excellent, the room was very quiet and clean.
Close to railway station. Friendly staff. Clean.
Fridenless of the hotel staff.
Very close to the trainstation and the fair centre. Perfect for Frankfurt messe visitors. Friendly staff.
It was good staying there.