Last complete renovation 2012, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 30, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 20, of which have 2 separate beds 5, of which have a double bed 15, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Renovation work planned 2012-01-03, to 2012-04-30, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 12, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 30, Children's beds/cots 1, Renovation work planned 2012-01-03, to 2012-04-30, in area other
Dudenstr. 4, 10965 Berlin, Germany
- Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) 4.53 km
- City centre (Berlin) 3.48 km
- Airport (Berlin-Tegel International Airport (TXL)) 10.57 km
- Highway (A100 - Stadtring Berlin - Tempelhofer Damm) 1.75 km
The hotel Columbia is located in the borough of Tempelhof in Berlin. The Columbia hall, the Technik Museum, the former airport Tempelhof and the event hall O² World are only 5 - 10 minutes away. The access to public transport is good, so that the inner city can be reached within a short time.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Hotsplots
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 04:00 o'clock to 06:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Provider Hotsplots
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- ISDN connection in 30 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 30 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 30 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Columbia
Die Nähe zur Messe und U-bahn Anbindung
Just the Price was ok and closeness to Ubahn station Platz der Luftbrücke.
The rooms are too small and the bed I had was not comfortable.
Great budget hotel. Decent rooms, although we saw female guests, i would recommend it for guys. Very nice breakfast, very friendly, although we were noisy, no complains.. loved it
very small room.. although we made due.. little tricky in the shower, need to adjust the hot/cold seems to be affected by other water usage. Mirror only in bathroom (for ladies)
Great price, good breakfast. Close to public transit.
A very well run small hotel with a very helpful and happy staff.
A lack of soundproof from outside traffic noises.
Excellent value for the price
Located beside busy road junction
A very homely type hotel and very friendly
Noise from main road
Well situated close to the the subway. Reasonable prices restaurants in the neighbourhood. Very cozy breakfast room. Nice breakfast!
The lobby and the room smelled of old smoke.
Great location, very helpful staff, good breakfast, EXCELLENT VALUE (the best I have had in Berlin), I will be back!
Interior is a bit dated and it is located on a busy intersection...the road noise lulled me to sleep but might be annoying for some.