Hotel built in 1932, Last complete renovation 2000, Last partial renovation 2004, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 40, Number of single rooms 21, Number of double rooms 19, Rooms with connecting door 1, Number of rooms with air conditioning 40, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned from 06:00, to 00:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 00:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of luxury rooms 0, Number of business rooms 0, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 32, Hypoallergenic rooms 0, Family rooms available 0, Children's beds/cots 0, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 0 rooms
Via della Geppa 18, 34132 Trieste, Italy
- Station 0.4 km
- City centre (Triest) 0.37 km
- Airport (Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport (LJU)) 82.39 km
- Highway (Sistiana) 25.0 km
6:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 10,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 6-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 0
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Colombia
VERY FRIENDLY PERSONNEL
somewhat limited breakfast
Location is not too bad. Staff is friendly. Price is attractive, but what you get for your money is far from 4 stars. 2-3 stars would be much more relevant for this hotel.
Worn down condition, no parking, very small and old elevator (no chance with baby strollers), slow staff at reception, who are not always there even though your room keys are.
Hard to find a parking space nearby
Staff was very helpful
fab decor. just right mix of italian design & colour & inspirational artwork. good access to local knowledge & opportunities.
staff appeared snooty, particularly on reception, but in conversation the manageress was friendly, helpful and very interesting.
The personnel tried to be and mostly were helpful and friendly. The hotel is central and usefully located (except for parking a rental car). All in all a satisfactory two star hotel.
Room: mattress hard, pillow hard, room small, no room for a soft chair (just a plastic one at window), few coat hangers, table lamp had no bulb, bathroom incredibly narrow barely get by wash basin to shower, difficult to move arms on the toilette, at breakfast cold coffee
Nice quiet hotel with friendly people. Close to railway - and bus station. Close to centre.
A very pleasant hotel with exciting design
Ideally located near to the bus and train stations and city centre attractions. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
The breakfast room is very small given the number of guests and consequently we had to wait for a table to become available.