Hotel built in 1700, Last complete renovation 2002, Last partial renovation 2002, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 29, Number of single rooms 23, Number of double rooms 6, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 6, Hotel closed on monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday,saturday,sunday, Hotel closed from 2009-01-01, to 2009-01-06, Hotel closed from 2009-12-18, to 2009-12-31, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 29
Västerlånggatan 22, 111 29 Stockholm, Sweden
- Station (Stockholm - Central Railway Station) 0.82 km
- City centre (Stockholm) 1.06 km
- Airport (Stockholm-Arlanda Airport (ARN)) 37.31 km
- Highway 2.0 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 SEK
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 SEK Fee per day 0 SEK
- Mobile phone reception
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 SEK Cost per day 0 SEK Provider The Cloud
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Temperature controls in 29 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Collector´s Lord Nelson
Most of the things were OK for a 3-star hotel in the city center.
It was very hot in the rooms (with a ventilator on it was OK, although it created some noise). The room was tiny, but that was to be expected in advance. The worst thing was the street noise which started before 7 am (coming from cars or street cleaning machines, I'm not sure). I forgot to bring earplugs, so I never had a proper sleep during my stay.
* It is in central location, so you can walk most of the places. * Staff is really friendly.
* If you are looking for quite, this hotel is not the right choice. * If you prefer to have a big breakfast, I would say breakfast is quite weak - only boiled egg, cheese, ham, vegetables, and cereal.
Size of the rooms Amenities
Room interior is nice. The room itself is compact, but you have everything you need.
Nothing in particular!
Great location in the centre of old town, so great for tourists. Breakfast was simple, but quality was ok.
Rooms are small, single bed. Tried to order a taxi, but the receptionist told me there was no taxi before 9am...
Rooms very small, normal for old town hotel.
Very helpful staff
Costly // cheaper and better hotels are available in proxmity
Very pleasant stay and would definitely use again. Central to all amenities and sites. Staff were very friendly, welcoming and helpful.
Could do with some Tea/coffee making facilities in the room as there is no mini bar. Arrived very late in the evening and could have done with a drink other than tap water!