Hotel built in 2008, Last complete renovation 2008, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 69, Number of single rooms 12, Number of double rooms 57, of which have 2 separate beds 20, of which have a double bed 37, Number of rooms with air conditioning 69, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, Certified Design Hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 69
Adolf-Kolping-Str. 11, 80336 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 0.56 km
- City centre (München) 1.04 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 29.18 km
- Highway (A96 - München-Sendling) 3.59 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- DVD player
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Air conditioning in public areas
- DVD/video rental
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Cocoon Stachus
central, nice design
not enough space between bed and shower
Great location, friendly staff, clean and comfortable room. Air conditioning in room was perfect for hot summer days and nights.
Loud street noise. TV remote didn't work.
Within walking distance from the train station & inner city.
We arrived the hotel at 1530 nd then they gaved us a dirty hotel room so we bacame a second room at 1600. And then the toilet seat broke just for using it I told her so she told me it's the only old one in the whole hotel so they had to replace it anyway but she charged me 20€ for a thin cheap toilet seat. That made me really mad bc I knew they had to replace it anyways.
Helpful staff, extremely nicely decorated with a retro modern twist and a lot of whimsy. Fun to be in. It was clean and comfortable.
Altho it was in a relatively safe area, it is not the nicest section of town.
top location, wonderful design
Nice hotel. friendly staff. Interesting room. Great for honeymooners or lovers.
decor and helpfulness of staff.
internet was spotty.
Good location, great staff, good feel overall
nothing negative about the stay
I just thought it was nice place to stay - it is certainly more professional and clean and modern than the vast majority of the hotels in this area. I asked for a room at the back of the hotel, got one ... and I have absolute no complaints. A positive experience.
Nothing I can think of.