Hotel built in 2005, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 71, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 70, of which have 2 separate beds 45, of which have a double bed 25, Number of junior suites 4, Number of rooms with air conditioning 71, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 13:30, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, No-smoking room 56, Hypoallergenic rooms 71
Avenida General, 43, 28042 Madrid, Spain
- Station (Madrid - Chamartín Railway Station) 8.64 km
- City centre (Madrid) 13.0 km
- Airport (Madrid Barajas International Airport (MAD)) 2.81 km
- Highway (BARAJAS / AVENIDA LOGROÑO) 0.0 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 8,50 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 8,50 EUR
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 11:00.00 and from 20:00 until 23:30.00
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 03:30 o'clock to 06:30 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Fax connection in 72 rooms
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 72 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 72 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 0,00 EUR
- Shuttle service to the trade fair Fee 0,00 EUR
- Business center
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Personal shuttle service from airport
- Personal shuttle service to airport
- 1 mini bar refill
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 1 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Clement Barajas
facility, room, staff
noise level is terrible. you hear all noise from the corridor and the next door rooms - feels like your neighbour is inside your room!
Hotel was very nice. I only stayed here for a night and because of the proximity to the airport. I would not recommend it for a long stay, but if you need a few nights in Madrid, this is a very comfortable spot.
The hotel is close to the airport and their is a shuttle service that is very punctual. Also the hotel staff spoke english which was very helpful.
Close to the airport. Speak English. Very nice rooms.
Reliable and on time shuttle bus to Airport. Nice neighborhood around hotel for a short walk.
No Comments since we stayed only one night. We would like to have a better breakfast even in the case we got up very early.
Had a 13 hour layover and needed a cheap place to sleep. The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly. Being close to the airport (rarely a nobel part of town), there was a fair bit of street noise (I was on the second floor). However, for a bit less than 50 Euros, I would file this one in the ´´how do they do it´´ folder. Breakfast was super simple, but only 5 Euros, so my expectations were low. No worse than the airline food I would face later in the day. Very highly recommend this hotel for folks in a similar situation.
The wireless connection was free but really weak. Breakfast is lackluster but the price (5 Euros) reflects that.
very helpful staff
Short but very pleasant stay.
Very friendly staff, complementary soft drinks in the en-suite mini-bar, large rooms (enough room to swing two cats // -) ), free WLAN, overall great value for money.
No Tea / Coffee making facilities en-suite. 13 Euros for a Breakfast buffet is a bit much. If you are on business, have your company VAT ID ready when checking out.