Hotel built in 2006, Last complete renovation 2018, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 608, Number of single rooms 142, Number of double rooms 144, of which have 2 separate beds 298, Hotel closed from 2009-12-24, to 2009-12-24, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, No-smoking room 608, Family rooms available 230
Stockhole Lane, Swords, Dublin, Ireland (Eire)
- Station (Dublin - Connolly Railway Station) 6.9 km
- City centre (Dublin City) 11.0 km
- Airport (Dublin Airport (DUB)) 3.6 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 9 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 04:00 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 24
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Analogue modem connection
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Soundproof windows
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Express check-out
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 0,00 EUR
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Personal shuttle service from airport
- Personal shuttle service to airport
Evaluations of Clayton Dublin Airport
Beautiful, big room, breakfast of the highest quality.
Hotel is good enough for a day/night of travelling
all was ok!
The floor where we stayed should be considered for update/renovation soon.
location and the room size
Nice and clean hotel, with friendly personnel, well decorated, good breakfast, free airport shuttle bus every 20 min, 24/7.
If you stay long, the variety of the dinner is not so wide.
Lovely hotel, reasonable rates, very handy when flying. The hotel's 24 hour shuttle bus is great and reliable for transfers to and from airport.
The bus transfer to the airport was very efficient.
Convenience and hospitality
People friendly. Had nice meal in bar. When they forgot us when we needed tea, they eventually got to us and did not charge which was at least acknowledging our long wait.
Reception handling not responsive and evasive even. When one approached a station they would evaporate! into back quarters and not come out to attend. No one else would appear. Lines often piled up. Phone unattended on desk.
Staff, size of the room, Restaurants, price/quality ratio at the restaurant, position
It should be possible to book the shuttle bus in advance, it is not nice to be told that you have to be at the reception 30 min. before your desired leaving time, when you need to be at the airport at 06 am!