Last complete renovation 2009, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 35, Number of single rooms 22, Number of double rooms 13, of which have 2 separate beds 3, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 35, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-07-08
Bahnhofstraße 35, 58095 Hagen, Germany
- Station (Hagen Hauptbahnhof) 0.42 km
- City centre (Hagen) 0.22 km
- Airport (Dortmund Airport (DTM)) 20.28 km
- Highway (A1 - Hagen-West) 3.3 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 3,00 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 6,00 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Seating with armrests in reception area
- Within walking distance of public transport max. 500m
- Background music not louder than 40 db
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Analogue modem connection
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Secretarial services
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of CityHotel Deutsches Haus
Breakfast was very good.
Nahe am Bahnhof, zum Stadtzentrum gutes WLAN, Frühstück gut
Zimmer eng am Schreibtisch
So clean // in the center of town
very uncomfortuble rubber mattress (spring-bed)
good place to stay , quite convenient and comfortable .
Clean place. Close to train station & city center.
Very poor breakfast. Rooms facing the street can be noisy.
The location of the hotel is very good: near the train station but also to the pedestrian area. The breakfast was plentiful.
The personel didn't speak english and the rooms were tidy but a bit shabby and oldish... The price is way too high.
The hotel is in a great location situated between the station and city centre. The staff were extremely friendly and polite and went out of their way to help. The room was cleaned thoroughly daily and was very pleasant. WLAN is free of charge. The breakfast is very good.
There was some street noise in the evenings but the window was pretty sound-proof and it didn't disturb me particularly.