Hotel built in 1955, Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 85, Number of single rooms 12, Number of double rooms 73, of which have 2 separate beds 38, of which have a double bed 4, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Number of suites (separate rooms) 6, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Suite hotel, No-smoking hotel, Certified Design Hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 85, Family rooms available 3
Thielenplatz 2, 30159 Hanover, Germany
- Station (Hannover Hauptbahnhof) 0.39 km
- City centre (Hannover) 0.18 km
- Airport (Hannover Airport (HAJ)) 10.49 km
- Highway (A37 - Messeschnellweg - Pferdeturm) 2.5 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 12,00 EUR
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 12,00 EUR
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 00:00.00 until 00:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 8,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 8,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Ice machine
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Cityhotel Am Thielenplatz
I am allergic with dust. I request them to clean the room but they write not back to me ´´please keep your thing clearly´´ even I have 2 luggage on the floor.
Nice quite hotel
very friendly staff, clean hotel
hotel is long in the tooth, no air-condition
Missing any other service. WiFi is free only for 1 hour, no Fitness room
The room has no air conditioning and it was very humid and warm outside so I had to open the windows to get fresh air and the noise was horrible. Just 1 hour of free internet is very poor service compared with other hotel brands for the same rate that offer free wifi for the whole stay.
Clean, centrally located, and moderately priced.
Hotel decoration garish. Reception staff looking tired, apathetic, and couldn't be bothered with pleasant courteous manners. Cleaning staff very noisy from 7 a.m., and evidently lacked any consideration for the still sleeping guests. Oh, and this hotel still exist in an era from 10 - 15 years ago when WIFI was considered an exotic luxury and guests had to pay an extra for access... I was really surprised they didn't measure the water and electricity consumed by guest per night, and charge it on top of the room rate.
Well located and good breakfast.
Bathroom was too small. No hair dryer in the room.
Near to the main station, Quiet, Convinient.
proximity to train station and centrum. Internet
The staff were very helpful (speaking very good english, provided the information and services I needed very fast)
No hair dryer in the room I had (anyway, I do not need one).