Last complete renovation 2002, Last partial renovation 2007, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 55, Number of single rooms 31, Number of double rooms 23, of which have 2 separate beds 15, of which have a double bed 8, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:30, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Trade fair hotel, Hostel/Youth hostel, Cycling/biker hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 0, Family rooms available 1
An der Weide 18-19, 28195 Bremen, Germany
- Station (Bremen Hauptbahnhof) 0.29 km
- City centre (Bremen) 0.87 km
- Airport (Bremen Airport (BRE)) 4.18 km
- Highway (A27 - Bremen-Freihafen) 3.92 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 1 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
Evaluations of City Hotel
It was close to the station.
WLaan was useless, and I had to pay for it. The room was smelly. The curtain did not fit the window because it was damaged. One of the pillows was burst and the filling was coming out. I did not realise I did not have an en suite shower and toilet. This was unacceptably far away from the room.
Perfect location, nice staff
Noice, high price
The room was very cold. No mugs in bathroom. The shower cabin door was out of operation. The elevator did not work. The towels where of bad quality and old. Breakfast: the boiled eggs where outdated - bad smell.
Friendly night staff.
Blanket was way too thin for winter time. There was a cold draught from the window and there weren't really pillows in the pillow case but two cushions which were unusable for resting the head.