Hotel built in 1985, Last complete renovation 1997, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 42, Number of single rooms 18, Number of double rooms 24, of which have a double bed 24, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Number of junior suites 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking room 42, Children's beds/cots 3
Große Bleiche 26, 55116 Mainz, Germany
- Station (Mainz Hbf) 0.56 km
- City centre (Mainz) 0.67 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 19.99 km
- Highway (A60 - Mainz-Hechtsheim) 3.18 km
The hotel is located on the edge of the Old town of Mainz. Explore the pedestrian's winding narrow streets until you reach the Market Square, where you can admire the impressive Mainz Cathedral. Learn interesting facts about the origins of book-printing at the Gutenberg Museum. In sunny weather, the Mainzstrand (Mainz beach) on the river Rhine provides the perfect setting in which to relax.
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 12,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Security patrolled car park
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 4,50 EUR Provider Hoteleigen
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Analogue modem connection in 42 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 42 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 8 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 8 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Gift vouchers available for Übernachtung
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Room service
Evaluations of City-Hotel Neubrunnenhof
Excellent location downtown, easy parking.
Tiny room, bed and bathroom; a nightmare in hot summer, lacking air conditioning throughout.
I really like the service and the friendliness of the staff. I forgot my adapter for charging my phone and they gave to me one of their own. Actually as I saw they had a special box with all the kind of adapters, chargers and batteries. That surprised me and make me feel lucky. I asked for late check-out and they gave me an hour longer without a charge. They were also allowed me to leave my luggage at the lobby of the hotel until the time that I was leaving the city.
The hotel is in a central place so it is understood that there will be enough noise. There was good soundproofing; that to me is not a problem because I can sleep with noise but my husband was bothered in someway. The rooms does not have any kind of fridge or kettle. Are necessary stuff and I believe that should be in any kind of the hotels.
Wery big noise from street.Many trams near building-they sleep there on pavement,and you always afraid to go throught..In room bad bedding-pillows very bad quality,It deflates at the same moment when you put head on it.
Very friendly, helpful staff. Central location, but fairly quiet. Comfortable rooms, however decor was somewhat outdated.
Noise from lorries being unloaded on other side of yard from about 6:30 in the morning. Only affects rooms overlooking the yard. Otherwise quiet.
late arrival possible right in the center between train station and river
Staff were friendly and helpful - Super 24hours service. Rooms were very quite - Beds clean and comfortable.
Rooms very small and they had seen better times. Shower room very small and tiling grout mouldy - All in all in need of a facelift!!
This hotel's location and room cost makes it a strong competitor for thuse who want to stay for a night or two. I stongly recommend this hotel
The beakfast could be better
Very helpful staff
Very small rooms and beds
Room was very clean and comfortable.
Breakfast was a bit disappointing
Located in the city cebtre