Style of hotel and ambience
The friendly bed-and-breakfast hotel City Hotel Mark Michelstadt provides its guests with modern, comfortably furnished rooms, fully equipped with cable TV and Wi-Fi. In the morning, a rich breakfast is served. Furthermore, free parking facilities are available at the City Hotel Mark Michelstadt.
Hotel built in 1992, Last complete renovation 2004, Last partial renovation 2004, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 51, Number of single rooms 13, Number of double rooms 38, of which have 2 separate beds 3, of which have a double bed 35, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 22:00, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 7, Hypoallergenic rooms 5, Children's beds/cots 3
Friedrich-Ebert-Str. 83 - 85, 64720 Michelstadt, Germany
- Station (Michelstadt) 2.0 km
- City centre (Michelstadt) 1.08 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 51.31 km
- Highway (A5 - Hemsbach) 27.84 km
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Beauty parlor open from 09:00.00 until 18:00.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Emergency back-up generators
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Provider Telekom
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Analogue modem connection in 51 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Gift vouchers available for Übernachtung/Frühstück
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 5 day(s)
Evaluations of City Hotel Mark Michelstadt
really near to rexroth facilities. Breakfast
The room in front of the street is really noisy
es roch oft irgendwie nach Zigarettenrauch, Zigarettenkippe lag ausgedrückt im Treppenhaus, Kopfkissenbezug hatte schwarze Flecken.
The location & breakfast
Micro Oven accessibility is recommended
I had a room facing the parking lot. There for the noise level is not high. If you have a room facing the street, the noise level is really high.
This hotel is qualified well on grade.
Wifi service is not well.
positive attitute of the stuff. Room is clean.
Furnitures in room is old.
Reception knows english language. Responded well for quiries. Location of the hotel is close to restaurants and shops.
Kitchen facility in the room for foreign visitors will be very helpfull.