Style of hotel and ambience
-Property description-, located in the most important corporate and, commercial area of cdmx
Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 13:00, child-friendly hotel
PASEO DE LA REFORMA, 06600 Mexico City, Mexico
- City centre (Mexiko Stadt) 2.66 km
- Airport (Licenciado Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX)) 10.01 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Business center
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Room service
Evaluations of City Express Plus Ref El Angel
the breakfast menu, not bad, but not really awesome
Incorrect telephone number and address in contact details shared in the booking email confirmation, which made it very difficult to find the hotel and impossible to contact them. The room was a bit noisy and with a funny smell.
Clean and comfy room. Lobby very confortable, with wifi that enables to work from the hotel when required (good quality wifi also in the room). The gym, though small, is open all day, which allowed me to use elyptical after dinner. Breakfast offers variety and quality.
Air condition is not centralized (is a split that makes noise) Coffee is not what we can get in an average hotel in most places of Europe, however the orange juice was good enough.
I did not like at all the hotel. Lack of respect from staff, bad house keeping, overall bad service.