Hotel built in 1992, Last complete renovation 2010, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 18, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 13, of which have 2 separate beds 5, of which have a double bed 8, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 23:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, No-smoking room 7, Children's beds/cots 3
Elisenstr. 16, 50667 Cologne, Germany
- Station (Köln Hauptbahnhof) 0.67 km
- City centre (Köln) 0.54 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 15.91 km
- Highway (A559 - Anschluß Köln-Deutz) 2.28 km
7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 14,50 EUR
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 14,50 EUR
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Provider G R A T I S
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- CD player
- Telephone by the bed
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 18 rooms
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 12,50 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Fruit bowl
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Welcome drink
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Cerano City am Dom
Fantastic location. I was able to walk there from central station (which is right next to the Dom). Super breakfast buffet // fruit available at all hours.
My room was small and had the bare minimum. The elevator was in need of servicing.
Top Service beim frühstück. Gute Auswahl
Sauberkeit lässt zu wünschen . Ungenaue Beschreibung des Hotels. ZB PREISE für Parkplatz. Personal klagte über Müdigkeit aufgrund von Überstunden. Somit schlichen sich einige Fehler bei der Rechnung ein. Top Service aber beim Frühstück! Mit toller Auswahl !
Alles da, was man braucht.
Obst steht am Empfang bereit. Bei der Hitze (Aufenthalt war im Juli) war alles schnell verdorben, da es nicht gekühlt wurde. Klimaanlage gibt es nicht im Haus. Frühstücksraum war auch zu warm und ohne Fenster.
Arrived at 17:00 and payed for parking 12,5 euro. payment was only till 12 o'clock next day. Less then 24 h.
Great value for money! Excellent location for everything in Koln. Very friendly and helpful staff. Would definately use again.
nice and friendly staff very helpful (evening) nice room under the roof great view clean room very delicious breakfast good value
no curtain at the shower morning staff at the reception a bit grumbly
Very nice breakfeast, friendly and helpfull staff, good location
No double bed, Room a bit smelly
cheap, mineral water for free
warm food at breakfast insufficient
super Lage, sehr freundliches Personal
keine Klimaanlage, sehr kleines Zimmer
Good location central to city facilities. Staff agreed to an earlier 6:30am breakfast to suit our work plans - thanks.
No air conditioning in rooms.