Hotel built in 1996, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 67, Number of single rooms 17, Number of double rooms 50, of which have 2 separate beds 10, of which have a double bed 40, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 14, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 67, Children's beds/cots 0, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-04-30
Kurt-Schumacher Str. 23-29, 04105 Leipzig, Germany
- Station (Leipzig Hauptbahnhof) 0.2 km
- City centre (Leipzig) 0.9 km
- Airport (Leipzig Halle Airport (LEJ)) 13.41 km
- Highway (A14 - Leipzig-Messegelände) 6.36 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is a 3-minute walk away
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten by BIG MAMA
Tiny bed and TV, old Communist style decor, no amenities
Nice room. Cool at warm days. Close to main station.
Urin still in the toilet from the user before :-(
a very comfortable and affordable place to stay in Leipzig. very handy for the Hbf. Staff friendly and helpful. Would stay again
everything was perfect. They even waited for me to check-in at 1am, in the middle of the night. Very friendly. Very clean. Very modern. Great locaton - right next to the main Leipzig trainstation.
The hotel was very conveniently located just a minute away from the station. Very friendly staff, The room booked was a single room, but it was still very nice, sufficiently spacious, lovely bathroom.
The room is at the front of the building, and the noise from the passing trams is extreme, although this decreases during the night. Could do with more soundproofing of the windows.
Wonderful staff who spoke English well but who also tolerated my attempts at German with good grace. Breakfast was a buffet with a wide selection of foods on offer. If I went to Leipzig again then I would definitely stay here.
position was excellent to railway station.
Surroundings of the hotel were not very impressive
The only negative thing was that the hotel doesn t have aircondition, but at same time I know that normally it is not so warm in Leipzig.
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the hotel. Very good.
nice hotel, new, with very supportive staff
The area is not very attractive and can be quite scary, also rooms and shower a bit small