Hotel built in 1972, Last complete renovation 2004, Last partial renovation 2007, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 57, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 47, of which have 2 separate beds 15, of which have a double bed 42, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of business rooms 35, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 57, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2017-02-26
Pettenkoferstr. 2, 80336 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 1.05 km
- City centre (München) 0.86 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 29.42 km
- Highway (A96 - München-Sendling) 3.66 km
Located near the University Hospital of Munich, this hotel is located by the Sendlinger Tor, a remnant of the ancient wall. It makes for a good starting point for a tour of the historic centre. Around the Sendlinger-Tor-Platz square, there is a good selection of restaurants and cafes.
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 13,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 13,00 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 57 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Sightseeing tours
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Centro Hotel Mondial
* parking garage very narrow * comparably high cost for breakfast (€9.50 each)
THe hotel is a 4 block straight walk from Oktoberfest! Perfect location!! The staff were terrific and very accomodating!
Location is very near to underground and tram, transportation by public transport is perfect. Room cleaning service is very active. Internet connection is good, fast and stable.
There is a pub just in front of the hotel, I could hear people there talking quite clearly even from the top floor (5th floor) at night. No air condition in room, so be prepared if you are going to stay during summer.
Great price for a clean, well organized, small room in a good area. Wifi worked well.
Furnishings are budget and the room was small. No A/C.
all went well and thank you!
When my partner was ill and had to spend the day in bed the hotel staff were most helpful with letting me borrow a kettle to make him a hot drink; directions to the pharmacy and doctor if need be; directions to a supermarket; and stopping the domestics from disturbing him. Good location for walking into Munich centre and to Tollwood for Christkindlmarkts.
Tea / coffee making facilities in the hotel room would have been most useful / welcome. Re: breakfast - we did not have breakfast at the hotel. On this survey it is not possible to say " not applicable" for the breakfast rating.
near U-Bahn and shopping place
room and bed are small.
The rooms are ok and the location is excellent!
Nothing, everything is perfect.
Excellent location and friendly staff.
Some street noise but no real problem
Very friendly and efficient staff. Nice breakfast, good choice and good value.
Nothing - good value hotel.