Style of hotel and ambience
In the heart of the vibrant Ruhr metropolitan area, the Centro Hotel Korn offers a pleasant retreat with up-to-date conveniences. The rooms are simple, but score points for their modern comfort, adequate space and cosy ambience. Mornings, a substantial breakfast provides for a successful start to the day.
Special features of the hotel
*** Please note that all group bookings have to be authorized by the hotel *** Payment on companies account only with credit card for guarantee possible. IMPORTANT: Please note that renovations at the hotel may affect the house.
Hotel built in 1978, Last complete renovation 1998, Last partial renovation 2018, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 66, Number of single rooms 35, Number of double rooms 31, of which have 2 separate beds 6, of which have a double bed 16, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 66, Children's beds/cots 3, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-11-30
Hoffnungstr. 19, 45127 Essen, Germany
- Station (Essen Hauptbahnhof) 0.67 km
- City centre (Essen) 0.51 km
- Airport (Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS)) 24.78 km
- Highway (A40 - Essen-Zentrum) 1.05 km
The hotel, located peacefully in Essen's city centre, is just a few minutes' walk from the Colosseum Theater and the Limbecker Platz shopping centre. From the underground station Hirschlandplatz, you have a direct connection to the trade fair with Line U11. It is about a 15-minute walk to the main railway station, where you also find various cafés and restaurants.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Hotsplots
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider Hotsplots
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- ISDN connection in 66 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 66 rooms
- Free daily newspapers
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Boutique 019 Essen City
Hotel bom e com preço justo, boa localização, próximo a shopping e centro comercial. Pessoal da recepção muito educados e atenciosos. Café da manhã muito bom. Altamente recomendável.
O hotel oferece WiFi em todos os quartos, porém as vezes só funcionava na recepção, mas a internet era de boa qualidade.
Alles bestens trotz niederem Preis.
Easy to find. Ok parking and good breakfast.
Good clean basic rooms and very helpful staff
Everything pretty much as expected
Nice staff, everything went smoothly and breakfast was okay!
Didn't have a pillow when I arrived, but they gave me a new one instantly.
Internet und Frühstück sind ok. Innenstadt Essen zu Fuß erreichbar.
Einzelzimmer extrem klein. Sauberkeit lässt zu wünschen übrig, Spinnweben in jeder Ecke! Autoparkplatz direkt vorm Zimmer. Matratzen zu alt müssten ausgetauscht werden. Waschbecken hatte erhebliche kleine Schäden. Badezimmer und Dusche ist Ideal für kleine Menschen....
no noise from traffic, silent rooms friendly staff
free parking good breakfast included
Hotel is located not far from city walk center.
1. Internet for charged (but hotel.de says that it is for free) 2. I have seen one price for the hotel but under registration I've got onother (higher) price. :(