Hotel built in 1956, Last complete renovation 2002, Last partial renovation 2005, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 42, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 35, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Trade fair hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 42
Hinüberstr. 1, 30175 Hanover, Germany
- Station (Hannover Hauptbahnhof) 0.52 km
- City centre (Hannover) 0.45 km
- Airport (Hannover Airport (HAJ)) 10.5 km
- Highway (A37 - Messeschnellweg - Pferdeturm) 2.08 km
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Centro Hotel Atlanta
I had a problem during the night, on 1 am there were loud noise outside the room, i realized that the ice outside the window was melting, few minutes later the melted ice were allover the floor. i could not sleep. when i called the reception no one answered my complain, also i went downstairs and there were no one on the front desk. that really frustrated me.
I loved the retro feel, the staff were great and the food really good.
This hotel is our home in Hannover!
No problem getting in. good location for City Centre, Trains etc. Free Wifi. Nice big room.
Breakfast was horrible. Couldn't find normal tea either. Bathroom was bit low spec.
very well located for station & city centre
there are steps down from car park to hotel reception
Very close to town centre Professional and friendly staff
The conditioned air didn't work.
Reception staff extremely pleasant & helpful. Breakfast room staff also friendly & efficient. Very handy for Hauptbahnhof.
Our room overlooked a busy road & we heard the trains nearby. Another time we would ask for a room at the back.
my son inlaw had a updated room
i had a 1970,s room
only 450 meters to the office
even if it was non-smoker the air in the room had not a good smell
A room is small. A refrigerator is not provided.