Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 32, Number of single rooms 23, Number of double rooms 9, of which have 2 separate beds 0, of which have a double bed 9, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 06:30, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, No-smoking room 32
Schloßstr. 21, 38448 Wolfsburg, Germany
- Station (Wolfsburg Hauptbahnhof) 1.63 km
- City centre (WOLFSBURG) 2.45 km
- Airport (Hannover Airport (HAJ)) 75.72 km
- Highway (A39 - Anschluß B248) 4.47 km
6:30 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Coach parking space at hotel
- open from 00:00.00 until 00:00.00 and from 00:00 until 00:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Individually controlled ventilation in 21 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Centro Hotel Alter Wolf
the oldest hotel rooms I ever used. They basicly charged a 4 star executive room and provided a youth hostel
good breakfast, surroundings of the hotel
Friendly staff, quite location. Easy to find park on the nearby street.
Missing restaurant and/or bar. Missing mini bar in the room.
I liked the hotel location // best hotel in the ´´old part´´ of Wolfsburg. Quite a cousy locations, across the street of the huge Wolfsburg-Fort.
The diner wasn't of a very good quality, but you can't expect much more of a 3 star hotel. The worst experience I had, was leaving the key at the reception desk, after checking if this was possible and retrieve it at the reception after the Wolfsburg game. When returning to the hotel, nobody was there. In the end I had to sleep on an old stretcher found in the hallway of the hotel, because nobody was present at the reception. The emergency-telephone numbers weren't picked up and I was lucky I was travelling with friends, so I didn't have to sleep at the street. And I had to pay the full price. And the breakfast was finished at 8:30. No eggs or coffee were present anymore.
Cosy interiors! Good location within walking distance of the center of town! Breakfast was lovely as was the dinner we chose to enjoy at the hotel.
No refrigerator in the room, a real shame.
only regualr coffee for breakfast - no cappucino etc.