Hotel built in 1970, Last complete renovation 2010, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 40, Number of single rooms 17, Number of double rooms 23, of which have 2 separate beds 12, of which have a double bed 11, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 06:30, to 23:00, Reception manned from 06:30, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 40
Seilwinderstr. 2, 30159 Hanover, Germany
- Station (Hannover Hauptbahnhof) 0.61 km
- City centre (Hannover) 0.43 km
- Airport (Hannover Airport (HAJ)) 10.43 km
- Highway (A37 - Messeschnellweg - Pferdeturm) 2.87 km
The hotel Central is located in the heart of Hanover, only 600 m away from the central station. The old town with the old and new town hall, the opera house as well as numerous shops, bars and restaurants is easily reachable on foot. AWD Arena, Hanover’s stadium, is only 2 km away from the hotel.
6:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:30 AM to 11:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 10,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Visual alarms for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in guest rooms
- Visual alarms for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in hallways
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Iron + ironing board
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 1 day(s)
Evaluations of Central
The hotel was in an excellent position very close to the city centre. The hotel is very reasonably priced compared to other hotels in the centre. The bed was comfortable and the shower was hot. There was bottle water supplied.
The hotel was closed when I arrived and I was told I would have to find alternative accommodation. The next day I was told there were no rooms, but I had my booking confirmation and eventually I was found a room, but it was very small.
The location is strategic in the city.
The hotel room is really small and old. The toiletteries was not refilled before we checked in. The noise from the other rooms can be easily heard along the corridors. The light sensor was really slow in reacting and you have to walk in the dark for awhile before the lights turn on.
i had a pleasant stay in hannover because of this hotel. worth every penny
Good location in the center of Hannover.
I had bites (lots of them) on both lower legs after the first night. I visited a doctor who diagnosed it as being from some insects. I believe that it came from the bed and I have never had anything like it before. The room was not cleaned from the previous guest when I went in. On two days, the room was not cleaned at all. My guess is that it was only cleaned every day afterwards because I complained. The price was low BUT I would never have stayed there if I knew about the conditions.
very good location down town, bed was comfortable.
Rooms are very small, and old, internet was weak in the room, Ok in the lobby