Hotel built in 1950, Last complete renovation 2000, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 30, Number of single rooms 15, Number of double rooms 15, of which have 2 separate beds 1, of which have a double bed 10, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Number of apartments 1, Hotel closed from 2009-01-01, to 2009-01-04, Hotel closed from 2009-12-24, to 2009-12-31, Reception manned at weekends from 07:30, to 22:00, Reception manned from 06:30, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 34
Hasenbergstraße 49a, 70176 Stuttgart, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 1.8 km
- City centre (Stuttgart) 0.9 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 10.0 km
- Highway (A831 - Stuttgart-Vaihingen) 6.86 km
6:30 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:30 AM to 10:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 34 rooms
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
- Local map and destination/city information in Mandarin
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
Evaluations of Central Classic Garni
good location, friendly staff, nice breakfast
Cleanness. Convenience with mini bar. Located near Feuersee station.
Room a little bit small. However it is still ok for 1 person.
Very helpful and friendly staff, nice rooms, great breakfast...
Room was not available yet by arrival
Friendly staff. I could check in earlier in order to leave my luggage in the room. Good coffee :) Good breakfast. Close to the public transport network.
The variety of the breakfast was not that high (even so, it was good)
Helpful staff. Proximity to S Bahn. Nice complementary breakfast. Clean hotel. Good neighborhood.
These are very small points: only 1 pillow. A single bed (small)
It was mentioned in the online reservation that Continental guests have a free bottle of water but there is no free bottle of water inside my room.
very close with shopping mall center, and some small shopping mall beside it. and about the hotel, the host is very nice and very delicious with the breakfast. next time ,i must be stay here again.
Clean, walking distance to train and downtown, amenities were sufficient for business travel and staff was helpful and friendly.
At times, you can hear your neighbors through the walls.
We are very suttisfied. Whenever we come to Stuttgart, sure we will try to book the same place, and also we suggest it to You.
Good location - Very clean/comfortable rooms - adequate breakfasts - friendly.