Last complete renovation 2005, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 65, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 53, of which have 2 separate beds 23, of which have a double bed 30, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Number of junior suites 8, Number of rooms with air conditioning 65, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
C/ del Prado, 6, 28014 Madrid, Spain
- Station (Madrid - Atocha Railway Station) 1.19 km
- City centre (Madrid) 0.36 km
- Airport (Madrid Barajas International Airport (MAD)) 14.31 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 3-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 20:00.00 until 22:45.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 65 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 07:00.00 until 23:00.00
Evaluations of Catalonia Las Cortes
Great location, easy walk to wonderful places in Old Madrid. Very nice room, very clean and comfortable. Perfect bathroom. A great place and we will return.
Close to Plaza St. Ana. Close to Metro.
Bar Area needs a bit of work / refurbishment
Nice hotel, friendly staff, situated in the heart of the city every thing is reachable within walking distance
Good and clean hotel in centre of madrid.
Bed was not comfortable.
Excellent hotel, situated right in the heart of Madrid (in Sol). Staff are very friendly, there's free wifi, rooms are great. Can't fault this hotel at all, really.
Well located, good bed, clean, best price value I have come across.Quiet and free internet!Perfect for a busy business traveller who wants to be close to the beautiful old town and Santa Ana Plaza at a fraction of the cost of surrounding 4 star hotels.
I just liked it. Everything.
Very nice hotel. Great location, room quiet and well furnished, bathroom well setup as well. Personnel very friendly and efficient.
Due to location, it would be difficult to access the hotel by car: cannot really stop in front of hotel without blocking traffic. But this is a minor disadvantage, compared to all the positive aspects of the hotel. Underground parking nevertheless available nearby.