Style of hotel and ambience
Located in the heart of Sierre, the hotel Casino welcomes its guests into a pleasant atmosphere. It provides spacious and comfortably furnished rooms. In the cosy restaurant, regional dishes are served and the bar invites to relax while having a drink.
Special features of the hotel
All rooms are spacious, equipped with sound proofed windows and have the possibility to add a 3rd bed. Breakfast is not included in the rates at CHF15.00/person. City Tax 1.80CHF are included in the rates but from 01.12.2013 it will be excluded. Hotel also offer a free Wifi access.
Hotel built in 1985, Last partial renovation 2001, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 30, Number of single rooms 9, Number of double rooms 21, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned from 06:45, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 4
Avenue Général-Guisan 19, 3960 Sierre, Switzerland
- Station (Zermatt - Bahnhof) 34.18 km
- City centre (Sierre) 0.22 km
- Airport (Aosta Airport (AOT)) 62.81 km
- Highway 0.05 km
6:45 AM to 11:00 PM
- Diners Club
Accepted payment methods
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 12,00 CHF
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 5,00 CHF
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 21:00.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 CHF Fee per day 0,00 CHF
- Seating area
- Hotel safe
- Gift vouchers available for Hotel & Restaurant
- Car rental
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Room service from 07:00.00 until 11:30.00
Evaluations of Casino
The location of the hotel is good. Its very close to the station and also, there is a 24 Hours store inside the station which is convenient as by the time you return back to the hotel, almost every shop except the restaurants gets closed.
Since they do not have a 24 hours entry possibility I could not sleep there. 3 Star Hotel // touristic Country and area // Minotel. What a shame that this can still happen. How not to welcome tourism in Switzerland!!!!
the personel are very friendly & accomodating. very clean hotel.
When I found the the blind was broken, they were willing to change the room immediately.
The first room was a bit worn out. It is located on the main street. Sound proof is not good enough.