Hotel built in 1986, Last complete renovation 2000, Last partial renovation 2004, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 20, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 14, of which have 2 separate beds 3, of which have a double bed 10, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 207881, No-smoking room 8, Hypoallergenic rooms 8, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 2
Engelstr. 8, 54292 Trier, Germany
- Station (Trier Hbf) 0.77 km
- City centre (Trier) 0.82 km
- Airport (Luxembourg-Findel International Airport (LUX)) 34.46 km
- Highway (A602 - Abzweig Trier - Trier-Verteilerkreis) 2.19 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 8,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 8,00 EUR
- Solarium Fee 12,00 EUR
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Door with security chain in 20 rooms
- Door with security lock in 20 rooms
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Wholefood available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Emergency back-up generators
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Analogue modem connection in 20 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 20 rooms
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 7,50 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 7,50 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Ice machine
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00
Evaluations of Casa Chiara Garni
Best features of this hotel are the proximity to the centre of the town and having it's own parking.
You can hear other rooms through walls.
The room is lovely. Breakfast was excellent. I had asked for a lot of coffee, and immediately had a carafe at my table. Fruit, good bread, cheese, cereals, and the like were plentiful. Staff was warm and friendly.
Front room was noisy, although not under their control.
Hotel is located very close to the shopping centre, Porta Nigra both being just around the corner and just a 10 minute walk from the railway station. Staff very friendly, room clean and tidy with a reasonable buffet breakfast. Very good value for money.
Good room. Friendly people. Good breakfast. Good location next to tourist sights. Easy walk or bus ride from train station.
They are a little too expensive compared to other hotels in the same category. and their price went up some more in January, so I decided not to stay with them again when I returned to Germany.
Exceptionally good hotel. Very friendly and helpful owner and staff. Central location near Porta Nigra. Very nice room - very quiet. Convenient underground parking
An excellent hotel. Very friendly and efficient staff.
Very friendly staff and good service.
The evenings up til about 1 in the night were a bit noisy due to loud TVs from others that could be heard in the room. The room I had needs a bit renovation, some painting would be nice.
A very good value. A low priced option with good quality very close to the monuments in the Trier center.