Hotel built in 2010, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 31, Number of single rooms 16, Number of double rooms 15, of which have 2 separate beds 0, of which have a double bed 31, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 21:00, Reception manned from 06:30, to 21:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, Suite hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 31
Akademiehof 2-4 (vormals Alleenstr. 45), 71638 Ludwigsburg, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 12.25 km
- City centre (Ludwigsburg) 0.9 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 22.78 km
- Highway (A81 - Ludwigsburg-Süd) 3.66 km
The hotel campus zwei is centrally located in the heart of Ludwigsburg. Ludwigsburg Castle with its beautiful baroque gardens is located in the immediate vicinity of the hotel. The train station of Ludwigsburg can be reached 9 minutes on foot.
6:30 AM to 9:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Parking for women at hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 9,00 EUR
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Sunbathing lawn
- Garden terrace
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:45 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Kitchenette in 15 rooms
- Fridge in 15 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 31 rooms
- Iron + ironing board
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DVD player
- TV with international news channel
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of campuszwei
no complication fast check in
no free parking
great interior design
great location, great hotel
Very friendly staff, fast response to problems/requests, big room with nice design, very clean, really nice old building & surrounding
Breakfast room sometimes really crowded and small, due to noise from bar/restaurant, sleeping with open windows impossible - maybe not so suitable for summer with high temperatures
The room is nice, clean and comfortable.
The room is very huge and tidy and brand new. All the equipments are in very good condition. There is a very big sturdy gate door at the entrance of this building which looks much much safer. There is also a nice cafe named FOUR ROSES downstairs. The staff is good and seemed to be waiting for us when we got there very late in the night. There is a main road about 30 meters away. So if you open the window, you can hear the auto engines zooming by all the night. We closed the window then no problem. There is a very Big free parking place at the other side of the main road.
My 9-year-old boy was charged 7.5 euro for the breakfast. I paid but I think they better not charge a child. And the breakfast seemed a bit restricted for the selection is limited.
It'd be great if breakfast can start by 6:30am instead.
very quite room, very spacial room, very good manner of the staff.
Might be better to have a small refrigerator in the room specially in summer.