Last complete renovation 2015, Last partial renovation 2014, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 82, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 82, Number of rooms with air conditioning 82, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 23:00, Reception manned from 06:30, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 82
Avenue Eugene Gazeau, 60300 Senlis, France
- Station (Creil (Station)) 11.77 km
- City centre (Senlis) 1.34 km
- Airport (Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG)) 22.13 km
Your cosy holiday hotel is located east of the centre of the municipality of Senlis. The countryside of the Oise-Pays de France Regional Nature Park invites you to go hiking, jogging and cycling and an interesting collection of art and archaeology exhibits can be found in the art museum, 2 kilometres away.
6:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Secure parking
- Marked disabled parking space
- Fire alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Cable TV
- Telephone by the bed
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 82 rooms
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 82 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Campanile - Senlis
Calm place, parking available, comfortable bed.
´´French´´ staff with little welcoming quality.
Very useful for quick motorway access and a very brief overnight stay.
Printed material did not match practice. Advice on access to internet in the room was out of date.
room is too small