Style of hotel and ambience
You have had an exhausting flight and are looking for comfortable accommodation? Then stay at the hotel Camino Real Aeropuerto México. The guestrooms are pleasantly decorated in a classic style. Benefit from the versatile event rooms, swim a few lengths in the pool, or savour a Mexican meal in the friendly restaurant.
Hotel built in 1984, Last partial renovation 2005, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 600, Number of single rooms 330, Number of double rooms 270, Number of junior suites 24, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 13:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, No-smoking room 600, Children's beds/cots 2
Calle Puerto México no. 80, 15520 Mexico City, Mexico
- City centre 2.5 km
- Airport (Licenciado Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX)) 1.37 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 3 open from 05:00.00 until 01:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Beauty parlor
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- Breakfast from 05:00 o'clock to 12:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Visual alarms for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in guest rooms
- Visual alarms for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in hallways
- Visual alarms for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in public areas
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 0,00 USD
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Camino Real Aeropuerto México
Me agradó mucho la habitación. Muy limpia y bien acomodada con bastante espacio. El personal fue muy amable en todo momento.
Me hospedé en la habitación 1109 y se alcanzaban a escuchar ruidos del lobby.
Main reason for choosing this hotel is the proximity of the airport and shuttle bus service. The city is rather big, and traffic can be horrendous. Better to be close to the airport than 10 km away.
Rooms are old, dark and really need an upgrade Staff is extremely slow at check in / check out English is not their strong point either
its location is perfect when flying out of Mexico City early in the morning
I like the room and breakfast
Room is quite clean and spacious, Nearer to Terminal 1 which is easy for Departure.
As per the promise during hotel booking for Airport Pick up from Hotel transportation there is a delay of more than 1 hour for pick up that too at late night around 12PM where the next flight is at 6AM.
Connectivity to the terminal was easy and convenient.
Long waiting for the free shuttle service after exit from the airport and Long waiting for the Check-IN is really bothering and Hectic, which is obviously a point to look after.
Very nice hotel, very clean. Good food. Great staying.
No coffee maker :( I missed that.
Less ´´soulless´´ than the other airport hotels. Good restaurant choices.
Decor a bit dated. Could use more light in the room.
My room had air conditioning problems would not cool off during the day
connected to T1 and shuttles to T2 every 15 to 20 minutes
room décor needs an update