Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 51, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 50, of which have 2 separate beds 5, of which have a double bed 44, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Rooms with connecting door 4, Number of rooms with air conditioning 25, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Spa hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 51, Family rooms available 4
CHURCH ROAD STOW CUM QUY, CB25 9AF Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Station (Cambridge) 9.4 km
- City centre (Cambridge) 8.5 km
- Airport (London Stansted Airport (STN)) 36.85 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 GBP
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 GBP
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 2 open from 10:00.00 until 22:00.00 and from 19:00 until 21:30.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Indoor pool open from 07:00.00 until 21:00.00
- Fitness room
- Health and beauty center open from 09:00.00 until 18:00.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 GBP Fee per day 0,00 GBP
- Mobile phone reception
- Fitness centre
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Automated external defibrillator on site (AED)
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls in 51 rooms
- Ceiling fan in 20 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Complimentary slippers provided in room
- Free tea supplies in room
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Porter service Cost per item 0,00 GBP
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
- Room service from 00:01.00 until 00:00.00
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
Evaluations of Cambridge Quy Mill Hotel & Spa Best Western Premier Collection
I often visit Quy when wprking in Cambridge I always have a comfortable stay.
small portions on the cooked breakfast.
Good location, ideal rooms, good breakfast.
Hot water recycles so it gets hot and cold.
easy to locate, as it is just off a main road, but that doesn't make it a noisy hotel. To visit the Cambridge office this is my preferred hotel.
Friendly staff Good food, I can recommend the steaks. Nice rooms with good facilities.
Rooms were a little too warm for me even with the heating off and windows open Internet was intermittent in the resturant
It is a lovely hotel.
I felt the changing rooms in the spa were not overly clean.
It is a pretty location, and a surprisingly quiet environment.
The internal noise from hotel doors banging was very much noticed on the top floor.
Dinner was good and so was breakfast,
Room the bed was not comfortable, staff do not listen to requirements and rooms are not sound proof enough.
Dinner food choice was excellent.
Bathroom very cold.
Staff were attentive, helpful, pleasant. I lost my camera in a taxi they had ordered for me and they tracked it down. Helpful with maps, information.
Fire alarm went off at 3.00 in the morning - rather a rude awakening and I'm not sure staff new the reason why.
very quiet, nice hotel outside the city