Style of hotel and ambience
The Bürgerhof is a family-run hotel offering a friendly service as well as classy and comfortable rooms. Modern single and double rooms, two family rooms and several rooms with waterbeds are available. The hotel's restaurant serves delicious and creative regional dishes influenced by the French cuisine.
Hotel built in 1949, Last complete renovation 2005, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 45, Number of single rooms 24, Number of double rooms 21, of which have 2 separate beds 19, of which have a double bed 2, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 13:30, Latest check-out 11:00, Renovation work planned 2008-03-01, to 2008-06-01, in area Dachausbau, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 41, Family rooms available 3, Children's beds/cots 4, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 2 rooms, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-10-21, Renovation work planned 2008-03-01, to 2008-06-01, in area other
Bahnhofsplatz 14, 66424 Homburg, Germany
- Station (Zweibrücken Hbf) 9.03 km
- City centre (Homburg) 0.3 km
- Airport (Karlsruhe Baden-Baden Airport (FKB)) 81.46 km
- Highway (A6 - Waldmohr) 5.25 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 5,00 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 17:30.00 until 23:00.00 Closed saturday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator T-Com
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 05:00 o'clock to 06:00 o'clock
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Visual alarms for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in hallways
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider T-com
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection in 43 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 43 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Bürgerhof
Staff is nice, rooms are clean
Walls are paperthin, you can listen to your neighbour's phone calls.
Value for the money
Breakfast meal was almost finished after 1hour
Very close to train station, only minutes from the Homburg plant. Good choice when travelling by train.
The matress on the bed is too soft.
The cook prepaired a really magnificient MADAGASKAR pepper steak!
Excellent servive, good accommodation for handicapped people too.
Internet access not so flexible.
helpful, friendly, courteous staff. hotel was in a central location, with ample, secure parking, and quick, easy access to major roadways. night clerks were available after hours to open gate to parking area. food at the on-site restaurant was well-prepared, and served with great sides.
near to the Train station
breakfast was not so good ...
Very clean and comfortable room
Hotel staff speak only German. It is so hard to Japanese guest. W-lan is only 1hour , every 1hour I have to ask the hotel staff for pathword and username.