Hotel built in 1953, Last complete renovation 1990, Last partial renovation 2005, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 31, Number of single rooms 13, Number of double rooms 12, of which have 2 separate beds 3, of which have a double bed 14, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 06:00, to 21:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 21:00, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Inn, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 31, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-11-16
Waaggasse 1-2, 83435 Bad Reichenhall, Germany
- Station (Bad Reichenhall Bahnhof) 1.07 km
- City centre (Bad Reichenhall) 0.66 km
- Airport (Salzburg Airport (SZG)) 12.47 km
- Highway (A8 - Bad Reichenhall) 5.29 km
6:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is a 3-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 10:00.00 until 23:00.00
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- WLAN operator T-Hotspot
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Telephone on the desk
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Free daily newspapers
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Bürgerbräu Brauereigasthof
Great location, friendly and helpful staff. Very convenient to have your room above the Beer hall. Hauptspeise in the Bierkeller was excellent.
Breakfast buffet was ok but could be better.
Very well run and located brewery Gasthof/Hotel in a beautiful spa city in beautiful Bavaria. What more could one want for a summer sojourn? Rooms are spacious and sparkling clean. Food at restaurant was excellent. Beer selection off the charts. Breakfast quite good. Breakfast room bright and friendly. The hotel is not too big. Small and accommodating which I prefer/like.
I really enjoyed myself. I have nothing negative to say.
The internet was down and nobody knew when it would be working again. Yet passwords were passed out at checkin.