Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 13, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 13, of which have 2 separate beds 7, of which have a double bed 13, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 20:00, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 20:00, Reception manned from 06:30, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Art/design hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 13, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 1
Neustadt 48, 91522 Ansbach, Germany
- Station (Ansbach) 0.5 km
- City centre (Ansbach) 0.28 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 41.8 km
- Highway (A6 - Ansbach) 4.95 km
7:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Car park is a 3-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 17:30.00 until 22:00.00 Closed saturday,sunday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with window
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 2 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Bürger-Palais
I got a suite. It was a seperated Suite from the Hotel´s building, it was located in the garden. But it was the best I could have in my opinion. Very spacious and clean. It was a few steppes away from the main street even though it was very quiet. Huge bathroom. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
The only part when trying to have a bath, the hot water ran out after some time, I guess because of this was a separate building it has its own water supply or water heating system. But after 30-60 mins of waiting it has hot water again.
Decoration in the room was good, Cleanliness was very good
Furniture in the room was very old, TV was positioned near the door and was not very usable. No Lift in the hotel.
Reception/Breakfast staff is very friendly, helpful
Staff in Restaurant is too slow or need another person there. With better service I and some other guests would have drank/eaten more. The two there were very busy.
the courtesy is the best.
Flor makes a lot of noise while walking.
Romantic atmosphere in room