Total number of rooms 21, Number of single rooms 9, Number of double rooms 12, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 06:00, to 00:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 23:30, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 10
Friederikenstraße. 40, 45130 Essen, Germany
- Station (Essen Hauptbahnhof) 1.24 km
- City centre (Essen) 2.02 km
- Airport (Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS)) 23.92 km
- Highway (A52 - Essen-Süd) 1.07 km
7:00 AM to 12:30 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- WLAN in room
- Domestic landline phone calls
Evaluations of Brunnen Hotel
hard to find positive facts
expensive, wifi barely working, no flexibility, old rooms, never AGAIN, three stars it's a joke.
Finding to easily where to located
Room was very cold, all wall papers were old and falling, there was no tissue and flip-flop in room, you cannot find any contact after 11.30 PM.
clean throughout with friendly and helpfull staff
No major issues exactly what i was expecting
- Amazingly clean for that age - good bed
- interior and decoration must be from the seventies - far too expensive: paid 189€/night during FIBO fair. Normal price ~ 50€ !!!!! - extremenly noisy: street noise, all the movements in the corridor, TV from next room, the loudest purling radiator ever
Personnel is iqnorant and creates situations when keys to occupated rooms are provided. Systematically pretends that cards are rejected to force cash payment. No parking provided.
The location was convenient to take a tram so that I did not feel any inconvenience.
The reception was only available in the morning and the evening. Also my cancellation for unnecessary room was not accepted and agreed with hotel to pay 50 % of total price, which I did not no way to accept.
the service is good.
but just no hot water in the room.
Nice place - very friendly owner!