Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 0, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2021-06-19
BRONCKHORSTSTRAAT 14, 1071 WR Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Station (Amsterdam - Zuid Railway Station) 1.67 km
- City centre (Amsterdam) 2.4 km
- Airport (Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS)) 9.38 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Sightseeing tours
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
Evaluations of The Muse Amsterdam Boutique Hotel
Very good located with nice restaurants nearby. Close to most popular museums but also to other destinations in town.
NICE INTERIOUR, GOOD LOCATION, PLEASANT STAFF, VERY GOOD SERVICE, FAMILY AND COSY ATMOSPHERE
Good location, the Van Gogh museum and Rejksmuseum are located within 5-8 min walk from the hotel
Breakfast is quite poor
Ventilation: I had the very top room, a single. Window could not be opened fully, which meant room very hot even at 9pm. Stand-alone fan provided, but better to allow window to open fully.
It was very pleasent getting all the information from the lovely chinese girl from the front desk...all tips helped a lot. Nice breakfast, and very much clean everywhere there!
The space of the rooms is very small, and with the decoration colors, it gets very dark. The lights of the fire alarm in the midlle of the room flashes all night long and annoys.