Hotel built in 1993, Last complete renovation 2004, Last partial renovation 2005, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 145, Number of single rooms 105, Number of double rooms 40, of which have 2 separate beds 15, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Certified Design Hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 145
Ludwigstr. 15, 60327 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 0.29 km
- City centre (Frankfurt) 1.63 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 12.24 km
- Highway (A648 - Anschluß (Theodor-Heuss-Allee)) 2.05 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 19,00 EUR
- Garage is a 1-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 19:00.00 until 02:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator eigenes
- Vegetarian food available
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR Provider eigenes
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Analogue modem connection in 145 rooms
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 145 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Limousine service
- Medical service
Evaluations of Bristol
Close to the main station.
Neigbourhood not so nice, there is loud bar in the hotel open in the evenings.
The room was neat and the receptions were very friendly! And the hotel is so close by to the Main train station.
The floor is a bit noisy....you can hear all foot steps of the people walking by the room and it is a bit disturbing.
The third time chose the same hotel. Still good as last two times. The staff were very helpful and friendly except the manager, most said no to every request. Breakfast was very nice to have. Kept the same room for me even if I left one day in between.
Very nice hotel, I had a nice experience in my past (2 years back) with this hotel and hence decided to stay again here. In future also I would stay in the same hotel whenever I visit Frankfurt Receptionist Catherina is really a nice girl, she was so friendly and helpful to me My thumbs up to this hotel
Small but clean. And the bed size 1.2m for a single room is comfortable.And the breakfast is quite good.
My room is a litter bit noisy because it's near the street.And the price change from time to time. We book in advance is much expensive than the price when we arrived.
Room is quite clean, breakfast is so nice.
Room is a little bit small.
It appears that Hotel.de is oblivious to the actual events at the Hotels that are booked thru you. I have sent you numerous E-Mails stating that I was unable to travel to the Hotel due to a severe back injury and have been trying to get my money back.
Absolutely one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in. Location, parking, pet friendly, front desk staff, house keeping, breakfast staff all 100% fantastic. One of the best, if not the Best Breakfast we have ever had. Have already recommended the hotel to others!!! Stay here if visiting downtown Frankfurt. 2 minute walk from Main Train Station.
Wish we could have stayed longer!
Young and stylish hotel.
Very thin doors, badly soundproofed doors.
Great central location, good breakfast buffet and nice outside patio.
Parking is in a different building and not easy accessible.