Hotel built in 2007, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 99, Number of single rooms 99, Number of double rooms 99, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 99, Rooms with connecting door 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 99
Billwerder Neuer Deich 2-4, 20539 Hamburg, Germany
- Station (Hamburg Hbf) 2.4 km
- City centre (Hamburg) 3.18 km
- Airport (Hamburg Airport (HAM)) 10.84 km
- Highway (A255 - Abzweig Veddel - Anschluß Neue Elbbrücken) 0.77 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Security patrolled car park
- Parking for women at hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 14,00 EUR
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Garage is a 3-minute walk away
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Room safe
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Washing machine for guests
- Sightseeing tours
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Bridge Inn
Wollten uns grade zum Ausgehen fertig machen, als durch die zusätzlich verriegelte Tür andere Gäste in unser Zimmer kamen. Die schlüsselkarten waren falsch codiert worden u d zusätzlich war das Schloss defekt. Der Umgang mit diesem Problem ließ zu wünschen übrig. Keine Entschuldigung, kein Angebot eines anderen Zimmers. Stattdessen mussten wir alle Wertgegenstände mitnehmen. Nicht schön und sehr einschränkend.
It´s budgethotel. For that price is o.k. No comfort. Only for sleeping and good parking!
A Hostel which Must not cost more than €10-15
If you don't like the prices in the hotel restaurant, there is a cheap unpretentious restaurant on the crossroads by the bus stop.
The room door could not be locked from the inside because the doorframe was distorted. It would have been useful to have received details of local buses before I arrived, because the hotel is a long walk from the Hauptbahnhof. On checking out I was expected to pay €2.14 in taxes. When I pointed out that my original booking document said that the price I had paid included tax, the sum was refunded with apologies.
If you like to walk, this hotel requires a 15 to 20 minute walk to nearest train station.
Nice and clean hotel - easy access to city center with public bus transportation. Nice to be able to use indoor pool.
Do not get room towards highway, very compact and toilet almost next to bed and much noice when opening window to highway. We switched room to courtyard
Despite that the room is very very small...the hotel offer so many advantages due to the link with holiday Inn (swimming pool, sauna, fitness) Breakfast is wonderfull, free internet, free telephone...that the balance is still very good for the price paid.
usage of the holiday inn hotel are ok.
a family room priced for an exacutive room...
Competitive price, good room quality for the short time or business traveller, and co-utilization of the facility of Holiday-Inn.
Description of the public transportation connection from the main station is not well prepared. It should be helpful to name the conected hotel, Holiday-Inn.
Although the room was small, we used the lounge and the wonderful laundry (washing machine & dryer) on the same floor for free - really good