Hotel built in 1913, Last complete renovation 2000, Total number of rooms 127, Number of single rooms 29, Number of double rooms 75, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 10, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 8, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Hotel closed from 2009-04-08, to 2009-04-14, Hotel closed from 2009-12-23, to 2010-01-02, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking room 127, Hypoallergenic rooms 41, Family rooms available 10, Children's beds/cots 10
Rosenkrantz gate 8, 0159 Oslo, Norway
- Station (Oslo - Central Station) 0.78 km
- City centre (Oslo) 0.1 km
- Airport (Oslo Gardermoen Airport (OSL)) 36.94 km
- Highway 10.0 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Security patrolled car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:00.00 until 21:00.00 and from 11:00 until 19:00.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- Wheelchair users can check door widths at reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Fridge in 127 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 40 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 20 rooms
- Temperature controls in 127 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 127 rooms
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Bondeheimen
Good standard, great service and breakfast
Nothing bad to report.
Good location. Nice restaurant. Had delicious hearty soup in evening complimentary!
As always an enjoyable stay.
A little too warm, which can be uncomfortable when trying to sleep.
Very central location. Overall good quality, breakfast included, and not expensive.
Quite noisy, room not well isolated. Wireless in room worked only a few hours a day.
Freat location. Comparatively good value for money. Family friendly for those travelling with children
The rooms facing the street were noisy - you could hear the traffic all day and night
Great location for exploring Oslo on foot or getting the T-bane.
Basic rooms are very small.
Chic, modern room with funky spotless bathrooms. Great location a few blocks away from main thoroughfare. Excellent restaurant in hotel.
Nice lively area