Hotel built in 1850, Last complete renovation 2008, Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 64, Number of single rooms 14, Number of double rooms 50, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which have a double bed 31, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Number of rooms with air conditioning 64, Hotel closed from 2009-01-06, to 2009-02-09, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking room 34, Children's beds/cots 5
Via Giuseppe Mazzini 57, 56125 Pisa, Italy
- Station 0.4 km
- City centre (Pisa) 0.29 km
- Airport (Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (PSA)) 3.39 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 10 EUR
- Security patrolled car park
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 64 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Shuttle service to the central station Fee 4 EUR
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 5 EUR
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Bologna
orange juice machine at breakfast
The decor was excellent and the staff were very helpful.
Very well organised hotel
Staff does not know bus routes Rooms too small Too expensive
A great hotel and a really lovely room this time. We have stayed here many times and would not dream of going anywhere else when we visit Pisa. The location is quiet but very central. Breakfast really good and staff very helpful.
We stay in Pisa frequently and always stay at hotel Bologna. It is central to most things and also very quiet and relaxing.
Good value for money, quiet location.
Very rich breakfast buffet, generally very friendly staff, Internet access in the lobby. A highly efficient air condition even in hot summer nights.
Parking can be a bit of a pain. Cramped parking lot but staff will park for you (and get your car out in the morning).
We always stay at this hotel when travelling through Pisa, which is quite frequent. It is very comfortable and breakfast is good. The hotel is central and within easy walking distance to most things.
Excellent stay - close to amenities and train station.
Only minor negative factor was noise in the next door room - we do prefer quiet.
I didnt like café at breakfast :(