Last complete renovation 2016, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 85, Number of single rooms 52, Number of double rooms 33, of which have 2 separate beds 12, of which have a double bed 19, Number of apartments 20, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Renovation work planned 2014-10-01, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 85
Lindwurmstr. 70, 80337 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 1.62 km
- City centre (München) 2.13 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 30.66 km
- Highway (A96 - München-Sendling) 2.52 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Secure parking
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 10,00 EUR
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Kitchenette in 18 rooms
- Fridge in 18 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 18 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Washing machine for guests
- WLAN in room
- Beddings changed every 7 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of BOLD Hotel München Zentrum
Information support by front desk staff very good.
We had asked for early check-in & late check-out during booking (2 wks in advance). We were not given these facilities during our visit. - We had to wait for more than 4 hours on check-in day when we arrived tired from a long flight from India
Extra-ordinarily kind and helpful stuff. They were VERY nice people. I also liked ver much that the hotel had a parking garage.
The rooms were very clean, everything was in order.. but the bathroom was extremely small.
friendly environment, the staff always willing to give instructions and information about everything i needed. the hotel was very near the center of munich and an uban station was exactly outside the hotel.
We stayed in the building behind the street, so we didn't hear the noise from the street at all. The hotel is located in the city center and directly in front of the hotel is the subway station Poccistrasse. The room has a little kitchen that provides all dishes you might need.The room was clean and it is definitely good value for your money. We will stay there again.
We stayed here a couple of days, our room was on the ground floor and facing the yard. The room was very well equipped and the internet was working fine.
The room did not get cleaned, nor did anyone change the towels. Also I found the room to be very noisy, mostly due to the traffic on Lindwurmstrasse and the fridge. When checking in you sign a paper declaring that you'll leave the room clean, otherwise the hotel has the right to charge you a cleaning fee. This is ridiculous, as it's clearly their responsibility to keep the rooms clean. If they only clean it once a week, it's bound to get dirty during that time. The pillows were very uncomfortable.
Excellent value room, well located. Can't fault it for the price.