Hotel built in 2006, Last complete renovation 2006, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 24, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 22, of which have a double bed 22, Number of junior suites 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 18, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 24, Children's beds/cots 6
Masarykovo Nabrezi, 110 00 Prague, Czech Republic
- Station (Praha - Smíchov Railway Station) 1.68 km
- City centre (Prag) 1.31 km
- Airport (Ruzyně International Airport (PRG)) 11.29 km
- Highway (Brno) 0.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 12 EUR
- Garage is a 15-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:00.00 until 23:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Room safe
- Iron + ironing board
- Individually controlled ventilation in 18 rooms
- Ceiling fan in 6 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Secretarial services
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
- Medical service
Evaluations of Boat Hotel Matylda
Free parking infront of the boat.
On some spots in bathroom and on the ceiling in the room mold starts growing.
I booked the last available room, a Suite, which is really awesome. They have a parking place right next to the entry, which is only for guests (witch no extra costs). On the neighbor boat, there is a very tasty Italian restaurant with a nice view on the river.
Great location - 10 Minute walk to city center. Would definitely come here again.
The room was newly furnished, small but clean and cosy. The breakfast was really nice, especially with the view over the river. For us it was good and we would book again, but it is not a place for everyone (see below)
If you are easily disturbed by noise this place is not for you. Above the rooms is the restaurant and you hear a lot from there until 11pm. Also the water from the bathrooms has to be pumped up to street level, so when someone uses the shower or the restroom the pump will start, also during the night.
We recommend the croissants and breakfast pastry! It is also furnished in very good taste, intimate.
The cabins can be too warm.