Hotel built in 2005, Last complete renovation 2012, Last partial renovation 2018, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 77, Number of single rooms 14, Number of double rooms 63, of which have 2 separate beds 0, of which have a double bed 52, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 3, Number of rooms with air conditioning 0, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 20:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 20:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Number of luxury rooms 32, Number of business rooms 38, Boarding house, City hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 77, Hypoallergenic rooms 77, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 4, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 0 rooms
Rohrbacher Str. 32, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany
- Station (Heidelberg HBF) 1.2 km
- City centre (Heidelberg) 2.83 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 69.0 km
- Highway (A656 - Bergheimer Straße) 1.74 km
7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 10,00 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 10,00 EUR
- Garage is a 1-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 07:00.00 until 11:00.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- WLAN operator Telekom
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR Provider Telekom
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Kitchenette in 77 rooms
- Fridge in 70 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 77 rooms
- Microwave oven in 5 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 77 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 70 rooms
- Additional seating option in bathroom
- Water boiler in room
- Free tea supplies in room
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
- Domestic landline phone calls
- Towels changed every 3 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 7 day(s)
Evaluations of BoardingHouse Heidelberg
Proximity to hauptstrasse and easy access to washing service some blocks away are the only genuine reasons for my choosing stay at this place. other hotels neither offer washing machine at cost nor have bulk clothes washing laundry service.
Got a single room on the attic of a building (top floor) with sloped ceiling. The room was hot and not even fans were provided and not possible to open windows fully to bring sufficient ventilation. Hardly any kitchenette utensils were provided, either a fork is present but no table spoon, a sauce pan present but no lid.No microwave either. No lifts to goto top floor. Reception desk gives no care attitude and does not offer change of rooms even when bigger rooms were available with vacancy. Boarding house charges different rates on different dates and some dates it is twice the rate of other dates which is not at all convincing. breakfast charged at very high rates.
The proximity to train station is very good plus point
The breakfast options could improve. Especially for vegetarian travelers.
Great Location - BismarkPlatz and the main streer is within half a kilometer. This place has a kitchen - so its helpful while travelling with family including a child.
1. Water Leakage in Bathroom, Washbasin pipes. 2. Water was not draining in the bathroom. Had to inform Housekeeping to fix the issue. 3. Initially couple of lights were not functioning. Had to request the reception to replace them. 4. Utensils in the Kitchen was not sufficient enough. For example, there were no Spatula (non-stick) provided to fry. 5. Cornflakes / Kellogg's could also been provided along with cold milk for breakfast
Location! Cannot beat the location, superb. Spacious room. Kitchenette and room facilities. Parking space. Good wifi. Free simple breakfast: bonus.
Be aware that this is not a ´´hotel´´, but rather a number of closely located buildings with tiny one-room apartments, managed from one of the buildings. Some floors require the use of stairways, parking may not always be close.
Location is nice , near to bus station and bahn hof. Found grocery stores near by making stay comfortable
Too much Noise in the room as the hotel is on the main road.. Just selected this Hotel due to Kitchen and it was also not as per my expectation
location, cleanliness of the rooms.
Wifi was very bad in building 34 room 402. Hotel provides 3 wifi, but none of the wifi had proper connection, this affected my work from the room.
Room quality was good and staff was very supportive
There was lot of flickering of the roof lighting with big noise most of the time. Sometimes, could not reach out to the hotel management as the office is closed from late evening since morning.