Hotel built in 2008, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 39, Number of single rooms 23, Number of double rooms 14, of which have 2 separate beds 14, Reception manned at weekends from 06:30, to 20:00, Reception manned from 06:30, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 2, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, Certified Design Hotel, No-smoking room 39, Children's beds/cots 1
Friedrichstr. 43, 71638 Ludwigsburg, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 11.76 km
- City centre (Ludwigsburg) 1.39 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 22.29 km
- Highway (A81 - Ludwigsburg-Süd) 3.55 km
The City Oase Lbl is conveniently located in the Baroque Old Town of Ludwigsburg, near the Friedenskirche (Church of Peace). Ludwigsburg Palace with the garden show Blooming Baroque and the Fairy-Tale Garden is within walking distance. The city centre offers plenty of shopping opportunities and restaurants.
6:30 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:30 AM to 8:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 6,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Health and beauty center open from 17:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 05:00 o'clock to 06:30 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Changing mat for babies
- Express check-out
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
- Local map and destination/city information in Mandarin
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
Evaluations of City Oase Lb
It was hard to reach the reception by phone
The Hotel has it's own private parking which is paid even for the customers. The Hotel is not flexible enough to make changes in the reservation type ´´with or w/o breakfast´´.
Very clean hotel No noise at all
I stayed at the hotel 8 nights and I just want to say that I would have really appreciated if the breakfast was more diverse. Beside this, everything was excellent
I had issues with the posted pricing as the price by night varied. I also had issues that they charger for parking, which was indicated a free. Also the parking lot is small and on serval occasions I have to ask for cars parked behind me to be moved.
very clean and comfortable. friendly and helpful staff
parking, but the staff arranged 2nd row parking and drove the car away in case somebody had to get out.
Gute Location zu meinem Büro. Zentral gelegen. Zimmer sauber und ordentlich. Duschabtrennung aus Glas
Zimmer vorne sind direkt an der Strasse, mit macht das nichts aber wer empfindlich ist...
Friend, efficient, and clean. Also our room was at the back so there was very little noise. The windows opened and it was shaded enough that it wasn't too hot even through the temperatures outside were above 30.
Room had scuff marks all along the side of it. The two single mattresses next to each other rather than one large mattress is always a bit of a pain as well. I know it is how things are in Germany, but isn't really conductive to enjoying sleeping with your partner.
Well managed and good staff.
Low rating primarily due to price/performance.
very new, friendly staff
Sauna, Wellness, is NOT fre of charge. In a 4 star hotel not acceptable.
very friendly staff, good breakfast
not enough parking space, rooms are small, new furbished but still got the old flair, ac not working correct, bathroom very small