Hotel built in 1613, Last complete renovation 2000, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 15, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 12, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 8, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Number of apartments 3, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:30, to 14:00, Reception manned at weekends from 17:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 14:00, Reception manned from 17:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 15:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, Country hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 15, Hypoallergenic rooms 6, Family rooms available 3, Children's beds/cots 1, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 1 rooms
Kirchstr. 1, 67697 Otterberg, Germany
- Station (Kaiserslautern Hauptbahnhof) 7.42 km
- City centre (Otterberg) 0.3 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 80.32 km
- Highway (A6 - Kaiserslautern-Ost) 5.22 km
5:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
5:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
- (Bank) transfer
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 17:00.00 until 22:00.00 and from 17:00 until 22:00.00 Closed tuesday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Kitchenette in 4 rooms
- Fridge in 4 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 4 rooms
- Microwave oven in 4 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 1 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 9,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Changing mat for babies
- Baby monitor available
- Porter service Cost per item 0,00 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Late check-out (until 3pm local time)
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Blaues Haus
The room was beautiful and staff (although only saw them on check in and out) were very friendly.
Parking was not available, had to park on another road.
A very comfortable hotel in a beautiful historic Fachwerkhaus. Very light inside the room. NOT a sterile cookie-cutter chrome hotel, but a traditional-style German Gasthaus. Friendly and very helpful staff. Very good restaurant. Strongly recommend it. I will be back.
Parking can be problematic if the house is full.
Incredible comfort and very nice welcome. Best price to quality met this year.
very helpful staff. arranged one more bed in room at short notice. Good breakfast at low costs.
Staff and hotel was very good.
When I entered my room, someone was still in it. I had to return to hotel staff to get a new room/
Old time nostalgica, in a, I suppose, very old town. There is a Fantastic place to wine and dine in, just a few steps away, right in front of the church
We had a very small room. Beds could have been a little more comfortable.
The owners of the Blaues Haus were the friendliest people we've ever encountered in our travels. The room was exactly and I mean exactly as pictured. Extremely clean and beautiful. Upon arriving we were helped with our bags upstairs by the owner. I am breastfeeding and the owner's let us use their personal fridge to keep our baby's milk cold. They were so accommodating to our baby. We were given a pack 'n play for him to sleep and bedding complete with baby blankets and even burp clothes. They even gave us a beautiful wooden rocking horse to use for him while we were there. This was by far the best customer service we have received anywhere in Europe or even the States. The room was also clean and gorgeous, exactly as pictured along with candies on our pillows daily and 2 apples and a bottle of water. We loved our stay and can't wait to visit again! Very child friendly!
Very nice hotel. Staff were great and it was beautiful. I'm so excited I got to stay in a hotel that was nearly 400 years old. Thanks for the Great stay.