Hotel built in 1956, Number of floors 19, Total number of rooms 170, Number of single rooms 50, Number of double rooms 120, of which have 2 separate beds 80, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Number of junior suites 10, Number of rooms with air conditioning 170, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Women's hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 170
3407 rue Peel, H3A 1W7 Montréal, Canada
- Station (Montreal - Central Railway Station) 0.88 km
- City centre (Montréal) 6.91 km
- Airport (Montreal / Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL)) 13.26 km
An ideal starting point for exploring this Canadian mega city, the hotel Best Western Ville-Marie is situated in downtown Montreal close to the Parc du Mont-Royal and the McGill University providing good access to public transport. Go on a sightseeing tour, indulge in shopping, or relax in one of the many cafés and restaurants.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Travelers' checks
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 25,00 CAD
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 2 open from 06:30.00 until 14:00.00 and from 17:00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- Door with spy-hole in 170 rooms
- Door with security chain in 170 rooms
- Door with security lock in 170 rooms
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 CAD
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Kitchenette in 2 rooms
- Fridge in 170 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 170 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 170 rooms
- Temperature controls in 170 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 170 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Best Western Ville-Marie
The staff was nice.
You can get better hotel for this price or even lower price. A breakfast was poor.
The breakfast was included in the price for the room.
Training facilities not that great. The restaurant is excellent for breakfasts but not for dining.
Wifi coverage in the room was really bad.
Probably the largest fitness room of all the hotels around 999 Maisonneuve; rate with breakfast available.
Needs to be renovated room quality is low; the bathroom was very cold heating didn't work; there was only breakfast buffet for about half of my stay on other days there was only a-la-carte which was a tiny portion and I'm not a big eater; noise is a huge problem in this hotel you get young noisy neighbours most of the time due to the lower price point of the hotel.
Very nice Hotel. Parking is valet for an additional fee but eliminates parking problems in Montreal.
Solid 3-star offering.
This Best Western surprised me. I was thoroughly impressed. My compliments to their staff.
Clean close to the office
70's style room elevator noise very audible
Very disappointed with the quality of the hotel. The Mattress did not have a cover. The towels were small and the shower leeked.