Hotel built in 1991, Last complete renovation 2007, Last partial renovation 2007, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 77, Number of single rooms 18, Number of double rooms 59, of which have 2 separate beds 11, of which have a double bed 48, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Rooms with connecting door 10, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 00:00, to 00:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of luxury rooms 16, Number of business rooms 61, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Country hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 77, Family rooms available 2
The Village 1a, PE2 7DN Peterborough, United Kingdom
- Station (Peterborough) 4.0 km
- City centre (Peterborough) 17.41 km
- Airport (London Luton Airport (LTN)) 75.78 km
7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park
- Secure parking
- Marked disabled parking space
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 2 open from 12:00.00 until 14:00.00 and from 18:00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 GBP
- Mobile phone reception
- Door with spy-hole in 77 rooms
- Door with security chain in 77 rooms
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 GBP Cost per day 0 GBP
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 4
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Ironing machine for pants
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 77 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15,00 GBP
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 GBP
- Hotel safe
- Porter service
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Best Western Plus Orton Hall & Spa
Character of hotel. Good sports facilities (pool, steam room etc). Quiet comfortable room. Efficient check-in and out. Good breakfast with good service. Very good food at dinner.
One course at dinner (clafoutis dessert) a bit disappointing and service less good. Ghastly Christmas music playing far too loudly at dinner.
My basf-hotels.com booking was not received by hotel, but Reception staff were very helpful and fortunately were able to make a new reservation for me, including upgrade to superior room.
Avoid parking under trees in carpark, a lot of bird mess!
Everything about this hotel and our stay was positive except the items mentioned below.
Bath very narrow and when the tap/s were turned on water shot out of the hand held shower, there being no way to turn it to one or the other ! Extractor fan in bathroom quite noisy too.
Beautiful surroundings, almost forgot we were still in the city, felt more like the countryside!
First class hotel & extremely good value! We would reccommend it without hesitation.
Food (especially dinner in main restaurant) excellent. Pool facilities also very good. Rooms average.
rooms would be improved by provision of mini-bar.
for the price we paid we had a lovely nights stay and was very pleased with the quality and standard of accommodation.