Hotel built in 1985, Last complete renovation 2009, Last partial renovation 2004, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 99, Number of single rooms 46, Number of double rooms 53, of which have 2 separate beds 21, of which have a double bed 32, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 99, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Spa hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 65, Children's beds/cots 1
Via Felice Casati 18, 20124 Milan, Italy
- Station (Milano - Centrale Railway Station) 0.83 km
- City centre (Mailand) 2.07 km
- Airport (Linate Airport (LIN)) 6.77 km
- Highway (Via Forlanini) 5.0 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 30 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 5-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 18:30.00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Wheelchair users can check door widths at reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 99 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Bike rental
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 1 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
- Room service until 22:00.00
Evaluations of Best Western Plus Felice Casati
A good choice for Milan. Value for money, too!
Had problems connecting iPad to wifi.
more than 0.5 km away from Central Station bad almost not functioning hair dryer! no 4star-model!
I would expect more services for a four star hotel i.e. a restaurant, a snack room service
My fare was 115€ - which makes it a very good price performance ratio.
the staff in the bar could be a bit more focused on serving guests.
Very friendly staff. Got the room rather early in the day, which was very much aprreciated.
The breakfast time was different in the hotel binder and on the sign in the breakfast room (until 10.30 according to the binder but until 10.00 according to the sign). However this was not a problem - the breakfast lasted until after 10.00.
Couldnot use WiFi internet although your staff trried to help max. posible extent.
Good relationship quality-price.
Cleanliness could improve. Too much dust in some areas.
Freshly brewed coffee would have been appreciated at hotel breakfast (as is customary in Italy). Automatic coffee machines do not belong to Italy.
Perfect distance from the Central Station and ´´downtown´´. Friendly staff + very, very clean rooms. Renovated so looked like new. Hotel bar and it's bartender were really nice. The price was reasonable and well worth of money! I recommend.
I stayed in this hotel from 02-11-08 for seven nights. I found this hotel exactly as I need and expected. The room was cleaned everyday with change of sheets and fresh towels.
The biggest disappointment was unfunctional winter garden. Couple of years ago I stayed in another BW nearby and there winter garden was the best place to relax after hard days work. Second disappointment is the breakfast. Generally sfaff was OK but quality of food was not upto mark.