Style of hotel and ambience
BEST WESTERN Petaling Jaya is strategically located in the heart of Petaling Jaya’s new business and development district at Section 13 and comprises of 344 tastefully furnished guestrooms and suites.
Special features of the hotel
Book HRS Superior Room and stay in our Club Floor Superior Twin Room. Book HRS Business Room and stay in our Club Floor Supeior Hollywood Twin Room. Book HRS Suite and stay in our Executive Suite.
Hotel built in 2014, Total number of rooms 344, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 312, Number of rooms with air conditioning 344, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 210
Section 13,Petaling Jaya,Jalan Kuala Selangor, 47830 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Station (K.L Central LRT/KTM/MONORAIL/KLIA TRANSIT) 0.0 km
- City centre (Kuala Lumpur) 6.95 km
- Airport (Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah International Airport (SZB)) 12.15 km
- Highway (Federal) 0.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Secure parking
- Marked disabled parking space
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 344 rooms
- Halal food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Individually controlled ventilation
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Complimentary slippers provided in room
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Free garage in or directly by hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
- Store/mini supermarket
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Best Western Petaling Jaya
Overall very good experience, especially with great hospitality of the staff
TV was not working (not sure whether because I didn't know how to use it). The lights were left on by hotel staff after room cleaning which is unnecessary.
10mins walk to Office, Walking distance from Metro.
Very Badly maintained Building, Even the elevators are dusty. And staff not courtesies or friendly.
Near with BOSCH Office Malaysia, Recommended who want saving cost budget.
The toilet smelled sting. I don't like it.
Relative convenience of the location.
Hotel is situated in a run-down building, room and bathroom are extremely small, hotel staff made a mistake with the Wifi password, breakfast was average.
located near the office
5 times blackout during 2 days stay. especially on 13th floor. we move to other rooms but still blackout
cleanliness, proximity to RBMY
Out of our 2 nights stay, we have been transferred to other room twice due to constant blackout! It was disastrous that we experienced 5 times blackout on our first 6 hours staying in the premise. The first time it happened was when we just checked in to our room (around 11pm), a few moments later the lights suddenly went off. We called for maintenance staff to take care of it, and later he suggested that we transfer to other room during maintenance (within the same floor, Floor 13). Still, however, after we have relocated, the problem persisted, until we decided to move to another floor the next day. After the second transfer, luckily the night was pleasant. It was very unfortunate for a 4-star hotel to not abiding to such standard.
Near Location to RBMY, Good Price.
Hotel Staff looks busy due to limited hands and many customers.
Value for money. Neat & Clean rooms.. Good Location..
The smell of the wardrobe is very strong which is nt good for health..