Style of hotel and ambience
BEST WESTERN Petaling Jaya is strategically located in the heart of Petaling Jaya’s new business and development district at Section 13 and comprises of 344 tastefully furnished guestrooms and suites.
Special features of the hotel
NOTICE: Electricity / Power Supply Shutdown. The entire PJ Centrestage building including the hotel will be experiencing an electricity / power supply shutdown. 22nd and 23rd November 2018 - 10am to 10pm This is to facilitate the upgrading works by Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB). We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Kindly contact the reception hotline at 016-203 6822 should there be any queries. Thank you. - THE MANAGEMENT
Hotel built in 2014, Total number of rooms 344, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 312, Number of rooms with air conditioning 344, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 210
No. 1 Jalan 13/1, Section 13, 46100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Station (K.L Central LRT/KTM/MONORAIL/KLIA TRANSIT) 0.0 km
- City centre (Kuala Lumpur) 6.95 km
- Airport (Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah International Airport (SZB)) 12.15 km
- Highway (Federal) 0.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Secure parking
- Marked disabled parking space
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 344 rooms
- Halal food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Individually controlled ventilation
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Complimentary slippers provided in room
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Free garage in or directly by hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
- Store/mini supermarket
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Best Western Petaling Jaya
The Location of the hotel is good, Jaya Shopping Mall and Digital Mall were less than a KM away and there are plenty of restaurants around.
During our Visit the Rugby tournament were on and Various Participating Teams were staying in this Hotel and they were very noisy whenever they were around.
Nice breakfast, and the variety of the personal care equipments available in the washroom. Convenient store at nearby hotel is really a plus. Nice rooftop bar too.
Entrance should have a switch to turn on light in the room, not just by the bedside.
Room was neat and friendly staff.
The entrance to the hotel lift did not have a proper signage. The is a awful stench as soon as you enter the building. Limited choices for breakfast with almost same dishes everyday. Slow working staff in the kitchen corner. Limited TV Channels with some not working.
Relatively cheap. Near to office
Room and toilet is small. Water pressure is low.
Location is good, room is clean and tidy
Breakfast menu is lack of variations if you are staying for 5 days..
Convenient and near to RBMY, good variety of breakfast.
Security level a bit low because outsider could easily access to any floor of the hotel
Price and breakfast. Breakfast buffet had various kinds of food and all of them were good.
The room was small and the hallway was dark.
The bed made noise when sitting on the edge of the bed near the TV
Location, nearby shopping center and office.
First time to arrival, I cannot find the counter check-in. (check-in counter on 6 floor). I asked the shopkeeper to find check-in counter.
Overall very good experience, especially with great hospitality of the staff
TV was not working (not sure whether because I didn't know how to use it). The lights were left on by hotel staff after room cleaning which is unnecessary.