Hotel built in 1973, Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 196, Number of single rooms 53, Number of double rooms 135, of which have 2 separate beds 119, of which have a double bed 16, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 10, Rooms with connecting door 8, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Number of junior suites 4, Number of rooms with air conditioning 196, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 69, Number of business rooms 127, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 140, Family rooms available 10, Children's beds/cots 5
Am Buechelter Hof 11, 51373 Leverkusen, Germany
- Station (Köln Hauptbahnhof) 10.55 km
- City centre (Leverkusen) 0.47 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 21.78 km
- Highway (A1 - Kölner Ring - Leverkusen-West) 1.41 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 12,00 EUR Hourly rate 2,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 0-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Parking for women at hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 18:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Indoor pool open from 06:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Sauna Fee 7,50 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Fitness centre Fee 0,00 EUR
- WLAN operator Dt. Telekom
- Door with spy-hole in 196 rooms
- Door with security chain in 196 rooms
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Kosher food available
- Halal food available
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Automated external defibrillator on site (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR Provider T-Mobile
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Analogue modem connection in 196 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 8 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 50 rooms
- Temperature controls in 196 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Gift vouchers available for Übernachtungen & Speisen im Restaurant
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 2 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
- Room service from 18:00.00 until 22:00.00
Evaluations of Best Western Leoso Leverkusen
generally clean, close to train station and some shopping areas, breakfast seemed good, but i did not have a chance to have breakfast.
hotel is too old. no air-conditioning or heating system.
Clean and quite room (when window is closed ). Good breakfast.
Was no airconditioner and the highway is reaaly noisy with opened window. Parking is not free.
Reception staff was very kind and supportive.
Provided flip-flops for wellness are extremely slippery within sauna area. Very dangerous!
hard to find it and get there
Everything, great hospitality from the time arrived and checked in until the time I checked out, will return again soon!
No english audio option for the TV programmes only for news!
Close to the city. Very friendly and helpful reception stuff focusing problem oriented solutions as far they can change things.
Free WiFi isn't fast enough for nearly anything. Not for standard webpages with images nor YouTube, Skype nor Microsoft Office365 or VPN to the business. 11€ for parking per day feels too expensive from my point of view. Blanket to short. At the moment an external heater in the room. Damaged carpet and sink. Rooms look dated and not well-kept. No display panel for the lift - so you have to wait for a while without noticing, if the lift will come up or not. We used most of the time the stairs instead of waiting.
Good food in restaurant in the evening and varied breakfast.
The room looked tired and was cold however a small heater was provided.
Nice staff and near by sity.Good for summerjam purpose!
At summer time rooms a bit hot due to a not having airconditioning.
Rooms, especially the bathroom, haven`t been clean. (hairs everywhere)
For German hotel, large rooms. Staff very friendly.
Saturday morning (about 7 am) - no hot water. Same early on a Friday morning (4:30 am).