Hotel built in 1995, Last complete renovation 2002, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 100, Number of single rooms 52, Number of double rooms 48, of which have 2 separate beds 28, of which have a double bed 48, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 28, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 10, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 100, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 100, Family rooms available 10, Children's beds/cots 3
Kastellstraße 64, 74080 Heilbronn, Germany
- Station (Heilbronn Hauptbahnhof) 0.69 km
- City centre (Heilbronn) 1.65 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 50.68 km
- Highway (A6 - Heilbronn/Neckarsulm) 4.48 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 9 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 10-minute walk away
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 9 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 09:30.00 and from 18:00 until 22:00.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Sauna Fee 6,00 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Door with security lock in 100 rooms
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Analogue modem connection in 100 rooms
- Fridge in 28 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 100 rooms
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls in 100 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Bike rental
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 00:00.00 until 00:00.00
Evaluations of Best Western Hotel Am Kastell
I liked the cleanliness of the hotel and the friendly staff.
It is a bit to far from the city centre and the breakfast could offer more options.
The staff is friendly and helpful and the rooms are comfortable.
The hotel is a far walk from any food or activities.
Room was clean, friendly staff.
Breakfast was not as good quality or variety as other hotels stayed at in the region.
very friendly staff and good breakfast
no internet in the room and poor internet in the reception.
Overall it is a good experience
Airco in the room, coffee und water.
the breakfast yoused to be better.
Overall Hotel stay.
Wi-Fi must be strong in all rooms.
Non availability of free parking space, as mentioned while booking
There were extra charge for early check in. For parking, it was difficult to find a parking spot when coming back late to the hotel. breakfast was included except for the weekend which was not communicated to me